Clinic located in northeast North Dakota is seeking a BE/BC Internal or Family Medicine Physician to join their team. It is a busy, eleven provider multi-specialty group consisting of physicians and nurse practitioners in Family Medicine and General Internal Medicine with strong specialty outreach support. Devils Lake, North Dakota is a town of 7,000 people known for its safe, quality family living and outdoor activities. Hunting, fishing, camping abound in this community.
Health System is an integrated healthcare system of more than 200 physicians representing 44 specialties located in 10 communities serving a population of 225,000 in northeastern North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota.
- Practice broad spectrum adult medicine focusing on patients older than 18 years - primarily between the ages of 35- 55
- No call or inpatient coverage required
- Oversee a patient panel of approximately 300-500 patients
- Busy practice with strong Family Medicine referral base
- 12 Providers- 6 MDs, 5NPs, 1 PA
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
About the community of Grand Forks, North Dakota
Grand Forks, is a community of 60,000 with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities. Our community has over 50 miles of bike trails along with soccer fields and many beautiful parks and golf courses. A short drive to the natural beauty of clean Minnesota Lakes or the diversity of nearby metropolitan areas is easy access from Grand Forks, North Dakota. All of these things make Grand Forks an ideal place to live and raise a family.
The University of North Dakota (UND) is located in Grand Forks. The University is one of only 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. In addition, UND is home to one of the top aerospace programs in the world. UND competes in Division I intercollegiate sports and is the home to the 11,700-seat Ralph Engelstad Arena which is considered the finest college hockey arena in the country. Attached is the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center which is home to both men’s and women’s basketball, volleyball and soccer. It is an ideal venue for catered events, concerts and shows as well.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC216550 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs