- Seeking a BE / BC Internal Medicine physician
- The candidate will be employed at the clinic at Cedar Lake.
- Hospitalists available for inpatient referral
Community-the Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum offers exhibits on boatbuilding and seafood-processing. The Beauvoir estate and Jefferson Davis Presidential Library explore the life of the Confederate leader.Closest Major City
- 77 miles to New Orleans, LA
- 134 miles to Baton Rouge, LA
- 249 miles to Birmingham, AL
- Virginia College-Biloxi (Full-time enrollment: 325; Location: 920 Cedar Lake Rd-Ste C; Private, for-profit; Website: [Register to View]
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (about 29 miles; Perkinston, MS; Full-time enrollment: 8,320)
- Pearl River Community College (about 48 miles; Poplarville, MS; FT enrollment: 3,074)
- University of South Alabama (about 49 miles; Mobile, AL; FT enrollment: 13,228)
- Bishop State Community College (about 56 miles; Mobile, AL; FT enrollment: 2,822)
- Mark Barhanovich Memorial Park-This neighborhood park, known as the Bay Terrace or Circle Park, includes the following amenities:Basketball court, benches, lighted area, pavilion with picnic tables, playground, and tennis courts.
Popps Ferry Recreational Area- The Popps Ferry Recreation Area is located next to the Margaret Sherry Library and is on the east and west sides of Popps Ferry Road. The Recreation area has fields that may be rented upon availability. Amenities include:Ball field, Basketball court, Benches, Concessions, Fenced area, Grills, Soccer fields, Lighted area, Pavilion, Pickleball courts, Picnic tables, Playground, Restrooms, Splash pad and tennis courts.
- Anchor Square Shopping Complex
- Antique Maison
- Edgewater Mall