An outpatient health center in Greater Los Angeles County is looking to add a Physician Assistant to their team. This facility is located just 40 minutes from the Angeles National Forest and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: PA
- Title: Physician Assistant
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine/Family Medicine/Emergency Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Experience Required: 2+ years experience
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locums 1099
- Availability: Full- Time & Part-Time (3-5 days per week preferred – MON-FRI)
- Scheduling: MONDAY-FRIDAY, 8 hour days
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!