Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A beautiful town, nestled in the sandhills of western Oklahoma, is actively seeking its next Family Practice Physician. If you have a passion for rural medicine and easy living, this opportunity could be just what you are looking for.
* Enjoy an amazing quality of life with a 4-day work week, 7 weeks of paid vacation, and 6 paid holidays
* Unload all or a portion of your student loan burden with a $200,000 student loan repayment option
* A strong partnership with St. Anthony's in Oklahoma City ensures you have all the resources you need to succeed
* Work for an administration that values their employees, giving you full autonomy in your practice
* Earn additional income supervising talented, seasoned advanced practitioners
* Board Eligibility/Certification preferred, but not required
Do you have the pioneer spirit in you? In the panhandle of Oklahoma, beside towering sand dunes sits one of Oklahoma's most historic towns.
* This old fur trader's outpost has evolved into a beautiful rural community
* Impressive school system, library, and an assortment of friendly local shops
* Enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, and all things outdoors
* It's just a short 6-hour drive to the ski slopes of Taos, NM
For more information and further consideration please contact:
[Register to View]
Direct: [Register to View]
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...