We are currently looking to hire a BC/BE internal medicine physician for our primary care group in Arlington and Falls Church, VA.
- Opportunity to join a well respected multi-specialty group composed of more than 25 physicians and 6 physician assistants across various specialties, including internal medicine, allergy, pulmonology, sleep medicine, sports medicine and urgent care
- Our practice provides the full spectrum of primary care, offers other ancillary services, and engages in telemedicine
- The incoming physician will walk into an immediate patient panel as we are currently hiring due to the retirement of a tenured partner
- We are offering competitive compensation and and complete benefits
Located in Arlington, VA
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Arlington is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Some of the most influential organizations in the world — including the Pentagon — are located in Arlington. The city stands out as one of America’s preeminent places to live, visit, and do business.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,700+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
VP, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group