Gastroenterology Physician - in Virginia
A reputable and rapidly growing private practice guided by quality, compassion, and integrity is seeking a qualified gastroenterologist to join its team. The team values quality of life and minimizing the red tape that’s endemic to many larger groups today. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in a growing coastal Virginia community.
- Highly flexible opportunity, choose either a partner track or an employed position
- Great work-life balance
- Ability to utilize advanced skillsets—ample patient volume + tremendous support from APPs
- Onsite endoscopy unit
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Visa candidates are welcome to apply!
Located along the beautiful Virginia Coast, this charming community is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. With easy access to the Chesapeake Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, and multiple historical sites, you’ll never run out of opportunities to get out and explore the outdoors.
- Family-friendly community with a dynamic range of housing options, including downtown / urban, beachfront, riverfront, and estate-style properties
- Aspiring boater’s paradise, with several dozen affordable marinas and boating communities at your fingertips
- Great local school system with Advanced Placement courses offered at all high schools, as well as several nationally recognized universities and medical school programs
- An array of local boutiques, chef-owned restaurants, arts and cultural attractions, golf courses, festivals, and more
- Plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy—hiking, biking, kayaking, boating, fishing, golfing, camping, and much more
- Convenient access to 2 major airports
- A quick drive to Virginia Beach, one of America’s most celebrated resort towns
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Virginia and must be board-eligible or certified in gastroenterology
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md