Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a critical access, hospital-affiliated multi-specialty group seeking an Internist. Benefits of the full-time, permanent position include: Practice Benefits:
* 25-bed acute care facility that offers state-of-the art technology and specialty services almost unheard of in a small rural hospital
* Must be able to work independently
* Hospital employed physician practice
* Typical schedule: four day/week schedule available; clinic hours 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday
* No call
* The compensation will include a base salary and incentive plan
* Complete range of benefits including health, life, professional liability insurance, vacation, paid CME, medical education repayment assistance, generous sign-on bonus and moving allowance. Community Benefits:
* Enjoy a multitude of outdoor activities all year long
* Explore historic downtown with eclectic shops and restaurants
* Small town, friendly community!
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Cottonwood Heights, United States
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...