- $1 million+ verified income potential as a partner
- Up to $500,000 base salary
- Great work-life balance—practice out of one hospital alongside 9 other physicians
- Tremendous support—each physician has his or her own medical assistant + 1.5 physician assistants to every doctor
- ERCP procedures available but not required
- 100% benefits for you and your family
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing, and investment opportunities
A gorgeous location in Central Pennsylvania, this inviting community is a perfect place for providers to call home. Surrounded by picture-perfect scenery, friendly individuals, and access to ample amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + great housing options in welcoming neighborhoods
- Great local schools + wonderful community to raise a family
- Local university medical center serves as a regional hub for healthcare services for the area
- Beautiful parks, miles of hiking and biking trails, and pristine golf courses throughout the region
- Nearby state park with a sparkling lake—perfect for fishing, boating, canoeing, and much more
- 2 hours to Pittsburgh + 3 hours to Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania and must be board-eligible or certified in Gastroenterology
- Medical degree required
-Already PA state licensed
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md