- 100% outpatient rheumatology with no call requirements
- Value-based organization in which providers collaborate with highly skilled subspecialty-trained experts in their fields
- Step into an existing practice—immediate patient volume + 400 physicians providing referrals
- Office fully equipped for incoming physicians to practice full-spectrum rheumatology with dedicated support staff
- Academic appointment available—teaching, research, and clinical trials opportunities
- Competitive compensation + annual salary increases
- $50,000 sign-on bonus + unmatched benefits
With easy access to Rochester, this charming community is a great place to live and work. Surrounded by beautiful nature and filled with friendly individuals and an abundance of arts and culture, shopping, and dining, this city has all you need and more.
- A low cost of living, affordable housing prices, and excellent public and private schools
- Plenty of opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy hiking, biking, camping, fishing, kayaking, and much more
- Four distinct seasons and breathtaking scenery
- Easy access to Rochester, Madison, and Minneapolis
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Rheumatologist, Rheumatology, Bones, Joints, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md