- 100% outpatient position with no call required
- 4-day to 4.5-day workweek + see 17–22 patients per day
- Heavy focus on geriatric care
- Highly competitive compensation—up to $280,000
- Visa sponsorship available
Less than 40 minutes from Seattle, Tacoma is ideal for families and individuals alike to call home. Surrounded by picturesque views, friendly individuals, and endless amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
- Wonderful housing options + a lower cost of living than Seattle
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Breathtaking scenery and endless options for outdoor recreation—ranked #16 in “Best Cities for Outdoor Activities in America” (Niche)
- Countless beaches, forests, mountains, volcanoes, lakes, waterfalls, parks, and rivers all within driving distance
- Thriving arts and culture scene, world-class shops and restaurants, professional sports, an international airport, and much more all within the Seattle-Tacoma metro area
- U.S. News ranks Washington #1 in “Best States Overall,” and Medscape ranks it #2 in “Best Places to Practice”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md