- General bread-and-butter gastroenterology opportunity—no advanced procedures
- Thriving practice with plenty of volume for an incoming provider to be as busy as he or she desires
- Base salary + production incentives
- 1:4 call schedule with light call volume—no nights required + weekend cases rare
- Stable hospital that had no layoffs or furloughs throughout COVID-19
- Hospital services manage most cases, while GIs provide consults
Located in a beautiful coastal location in Washington, our town is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. Surrounded by gorgeous scenery and exciting events throughout the year, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- An abundance of year-round outdoor recreation, including golfing, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, sailing, and skiing
- Nearby Olympic National Park, which offers more than 600 miles of trails, beaches, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and rainforests
- More sunshine and less rain than anywhere in western Washington
- Convenient access to Seattle and its many amenities, including an international airport, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Washington #1 in “Best States Overall”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md