Internal Medicine Physician
Currently seeking an internal medicine Physician ideally with a focus on a growing patient population to join our team in Charlotte, NC. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license and be available to work 5 days a week, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Benefits for the Internal Medicine Physician
· Great Compensation Package (north of 230K first year), Health Insurance
· Fully funded malpractice, Full Health Benefits, Relocation Assistance
· Full office support staff
· Seeing 25 - 30 patients per day
· Very Low Call by phone
Responsibilities of the Internal Medicine Physician
· Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
· Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
· Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
· Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
· Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
· Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Internal Medicine Physician
· Active North Carolina Medical License or willing to apply
· Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college