Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Outpatient Internal Medicine positions to join leading regional health organization, Equitas Health, in Ohio metropolitans:
* Outpatient only. No call/ no nights/ no weekends.
* Provide judgement-free care for underserved populations
* General adult primary care where majority of patients are LGBTQ, including HIV/AIDS
* Opportunity to treat acute patient population in clinic & telehealth
* Spend needed time with complex patients, very conservative patient volume
* Essentially no turnover in staff
* Work with others who share the same mission and passion
Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine (or eligible, for new graduates)
Midwest Metro options to choose from:
* Large Ohio metros offering access to Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Louisville and Pittsburgh
* Home to numerous noteworthy architectural structures along the riverfront
* Major sports teams
* Thriving economy with cost of living below national average
* Top 10% in the nation in arts & culture: lots of theater, opera, Broadway, ballet, music festivals
* Headquarters of several Fortune 500 Companies
* International airports
* Named National Geographic's outdoor adventure capital of the Midwest
* Top 10 for higher education by Forbes
For more information, please contact Christen Kolloff:
Direct: [Register to View]
Cell/ Text: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...