- Excellent work-life balance—1:10 call rotation + 6 weeks of PTO
- Opportunity to buy in to a brand-new endoscopy center opening in July
- Student loan forgiveness + sign-on bonus provided
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Option to perform advanced procedures, if desired
- Opportunity to earn a wRVU production bonus
One of the fastest-growing cities in the nation, this mountainside community is a wonderful place to live and work. Ranked #5 in “Safest Places to Live” and #20 in “Best Places to Live” by U.S. News & World Report, the Boise area is a perfect location for families and individuals alike.
- Capital city with a variety of housing options, including downtown residences or more family-oriented neighborhoods
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Incredible downtown area, filled with shops, restaurants, arts and culture attractions, and beautiful tree-lined trails
- Active community with plenty of options for indoor and outdoor activities
- Shorter commute times than most major metros
- Medscape ranks Idaho in the top 10 in “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md