Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!We have new opportunity for Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician to join one of our affiliated medical practices that is well established in Orange County and recognized for providing the highest level of primary care and geriatrics services in the local community. Position Details:
- Clinic Location: Laguna Hills
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Outpatient: Office consults, annual visits and follow up appointments and some in office procedures.
- Average Patients per day: 10 - 14 patients
- Comfortable seeing adult / senior patient population
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Minimum 1-2 years post residency experience preferred
- Geriatric training a plus
- Welcome 2021 grads
- Current BLS, ACLS certification
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent communication skills and time management
We’re changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. All this together is your time to do your life’s best work. SMDiversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
From its flexible delivery models to multi-payer strategy, OptumCare® is approaching care in a unique way — unlike anyone else in the marketplace...