Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family / Internal Medicine Physician
We are seeking a full-time, board certified Family / Internal Medicine Physician to join our client's professional team. The practice provides its self-referred patients with holistic, evidence-based healthcare that supports the start and maintenance of a healthy lifestyle. Their eight clinics include seven opioid treatment programs in the communities of Brooklyn and Manhattan. In addition to offering primary medical care and comprehensive HIV/AIDS (and HEP C treatment) services, they also provide mental health counseling to adolescents in the juvenile justice system. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity, are encouraged to apply today! New grads are welcome!
Family / Internal Medicine Physician Schedule & Benefits
Family / Internal Medicine Physician Requirements
- Schedule: Mon-Sat 6:30am to 2:30pm or 7am to 12pm for patient services
- Call on Saturdays, rotated on a weekly basis. $1000 incentive for physicians, for the month
- Compensation: $230k to $240k
- Potential Sign-On bonus
- 28 days total of PTO (holidays, accrual, etc)
- CME assistance on a monthly basis
- Full benefits package and 401k
- Malpractice coverage
- Full support staff
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine required
- Current medical license in the state of New York that's in good standing or willing to obtain
- If you're looking to pursue Addiction Medicine, it's a plus!
MASC Medical Recruitment Firm is a trusted physician recruiter and healthcare staffing firm that delivers personalized job placement solutions. With sound associations in the physician staffing network, we support both healthcare providers and healthcare organizations in creating successful business relationships for the long term.We believe that not only should healthcare organizations have acces...