- Includes both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- No competition in the area
- Competitive compensation plus production bonus
- Attorney on staff who helps international candidates who need visa sponsorship
- Practice building its own dialysis center to open in the fall of 2021
Community Information — Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Located along the Mississippi River and only 90 minutes from St. Louis, this family-friendly college town offers a wonderful quality of life. With a sophisticated medical community, a lower cost of living than the national average, and plenty of engaging activities throughout the year, it’s a desirable place for families and individuals alike to live and work.
- Metro area with 100,000+ population and nationally ranked public and private schools
- Home to Southeast Missouri State University, a Division I school with NCAA athletics and a performing arts center
- Abundant outdoor activities, expansive city parks system, and nearby national forests and state parks that allow for hiking, biking, kayaking, and camping
- Nationally ranked golf course as well as fine arts, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Regional airport and quick access to international airports and hubs
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Nephrologist, Nephrology, Dialysis, Nephropathy, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Clinic, Medical, Doctor, Md