- Full-time and part-time position available
- Hybrid practice opportunity where you can work in both an academic and community-hospital setting
- Clinically focused position with opportunity to be involved with teaching and research, if desired
- The Division of Cardiology has over 60 faculty members, offering fellowship training in CV Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac EP, and Heart Failure
- The heart transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the US, performing around 20 transplants per year and over 600 transplants to date
The University of Wisconsin Hospital is ranked #17 on the “Best Hospitals Honor Roll” (U.S. News & World Report). It is also nationally ranked in 12 adult and 4 pediatric specialties and rated high-performing in 9 adult procedures and conditions.
- Offering a small-town feel and big-city amenities, Madison is the perfect place for families and individuals alike—whether you’re looking for excitement and adventure or peace and relaxation.
- Madison boasts exceptional public and private schools, including three of the top 10 best public high schools and the #5 best private high school in the state (Niche), as well as the highly regarded University of Wisconsin
- Experience four distinct seasons, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including biking, golfing, fishing, paddle boarding, snowshoe walking, and hiking
- Enjoy a variety of events and activities throughout the year, including collegiate sporting events
- Visit our remarkable downtown area, featuring a number of wonderful shops and restaurants
Candidates interested in this position must submit an inquiry through Merritt Hawkins and Associates to be considered
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology