Internal Medicine Physician in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 3,4.5 or 5 day workweek with No weekends or call Pay Rate: $293500.00 - 350000.00
One of the leading healthcare organizations in Illinois is seeking a qualified primary care physician to join its growing team just outside Springfield, Illinois. This is a wonderful opportunity as the incoming physician to join a highly skilled team that has a passion for excellence and is dedicated to providing a great patient experience for every patient, every time.
- Join an organization named a “Top 100 Most Integrated Health Networks” in the country
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance – 3, 4, or 5-day workweek options
- Total autonomy in a fully integrated primary care clinic seeing 18-20 patients per day
- Guaranteed base salary up to $293,500
- Additional production bonus and quality incentives incorporated to achieve $350,000+ annually
- Exceptional benefits for you and the family including a sign-on bonus, relocation, 401K, 5 weeks of PTO, and up to a $150,000 student loan repayment
- Affiliation with a medical school ranked top 10 in the country by U.S. News and World Report
- International candidates are encouraged to apply (visa sponsorship available)
An inviting and growing community filled with genuine Midwest charm, that is growing locally and quickly expanding its reputation as a leader in American industry and technological breakthroughs nationally. Whether you prefer the great outdoors or one of our award-winning parks, live entrainment in the newly revitalized downtown this city offers a desirable quality of life and a wonderful place to call home.
- A low cost of living in friendly neighborhoods
- Access to plenty of metro amenities but without the congestion of major cities
- Plenty of opportunities to enjoy outdoor recreations
- Stellar educational opportunities at our public and private schools, colleges, and universities
- Just under two hours to St. Louis and three hours to Chicago
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md