Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Brand new outpatient Internal Medicine opportunity in the heart of the Midwest, joining the region's leading medical center, rooted in the community for more than 50 years. Serving patients from Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Texas, and New Mexico - expand your reach of patient care with unparalleled autonomy and administrative support.
* Join a busy primary care practice in an outpatient-only setting
* Enjoy a 4.5-day work week and no call - exceptional work/life balance
* Opportunity to incorporate nursing home rounds or other subspecialty interests
* Collaborate with tenured mid-level providers - with supervisory pay incentive
* Lucrative salary guarantee with competitive wRVU bonus structure ($280K+ base guarantee)
* Outstanding benefits package with day one health benefits, sign-on bonus, and student loan assistance
* BC/BE in Internal Medicine required. 2021, 2022 graduates encouraged to apply!
* J1/H1B Sponsorship available
* Conveniently located between multiple major cities - Denver, Oklahoma City, Wichita. Escape for the weekend or vacation with your family, all within an easy drive or quick flight.
* Rooted in agriculture, this community is the ideal destination for the outdoorsman - offering the best fishing, hunting, and hiking in the region. Take a load off and enjoy the great outdoors!
* Kansas proudly ranks in the Top 5 Best States to Practice Medicine according to WalletHub.
For more information, contact Tara Osseck:
Call/Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Schedule a Call: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...