Full-time Hospitalist – Louisiana (Glenwood Regional Medical Center)
New! HNI Healthcare is recruiting BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians to join their team at Glenwood Regional Medical Center in West Monroe LA. Enjoy practicing at a state of the art hospital that is now part of the Steward Health Care System, the largest private hospital operator in the U.S.
About this Opportunity:
- 278-bed acute care facility
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive full time benefits package
- Day rounding with fellow physicians
- No codes; no procedures required
- EMR- Cerner Millennium
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that results in long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible MD or DO with training in IM or FM
- Current, unrestricted, Louisiana license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
About The Facility and Community
Glenwood Regional Medical Center is a 268-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in West Monroe, Louisiana. Glenwood offers comprehensive healthcare services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, maternity care, rehabilitation services, and help for a broad range of medical conditions.
Equipped with the most advanced medical technology, and staffed by a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals, Glenwood is committed to providing high-quality care in a friendly hospital environment.