Internal Medicine Physician - Optum / Los Angeles County
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
- Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
- A robust healthcare system: Join our team of Primary Care Physicians as well as our other clinicians on-site that include specialists all over the greater Los Angeles area!
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
- Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of 2 MAs per provider, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no nights, no weekends, and no calls. Reasonable patient load of 18-20 patients per day with a 40/20 appointment model.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
- An iconic city that stands alone: Here on the west coast, come and practice at top of your license with Optum - from hiking to surfing, to entertainment, Los Angeles offers everything you could want!
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Internal or Family Medicine
- Bilingual English / Spanish nice to have!
- Welcome 2021 IM Grads
- Excellent patient care and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace setting; time management skills
- EMR proficiency
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefitd package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.