Internal Medicine Physician
Currently seeking a Primary Care Physician ideally with a focus on growing patient population to join our team in Central Florida.. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license and be available to work 5 days a week, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Benefits for the Internal Medicine Physician
This position has flexible work load. The opportunity to work outpatient only or traditional with hospital and outpatient.
· Competitive Compensation starting at 270K w/ hospital/outpatient schedule
· Fully funded malpractice
· Full office support staff
· Seeing 18 patients per day (outpatient only)
· Very Low Call by phone
Responsibilities of the Internal Medicine Physician
· Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
· Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
· Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
· Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
· Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
· Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Internal Medicine Physician
· Active Florida Medical License or willing to apply
· Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
· Board Certified or Board Eligible in Primary Care (IM, or Geriatrics)