A hospital in Baltimore, Maryland has an opening for a Family Medicine physician to join their primary care team. The need is due to community growth and demand. Work in a small-group setting. Group has needs in Woodholme, Hunt Valley, White Marsh, and Bel Air, Maryland.
- Full-time or Part-Time outpatient Employed Positions available
- Adult Medicine
- Chronic Disease Management
- Supportive and well-trained Medical Office Staff
- Large and diverse patient population
- Recent residency completion candidates welcome to apply
- MD or DO from an Accredited Medical School - Required
- Completion of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency - Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Maryland medical license, CDS & DEA license - Required
Leading compensation with production wRVU Incentive. Top benefits with signing bonus, annual paid time off, Medical liability insurance with tail coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 401(k) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, Life Insurance, and employee discounts.
About Baltimore, Maryland
Baltimore is Maryland?s largest city and just 40 miles (about an hour-and-a-half drive) from Washington, D.C. It is the second-largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic and home to about 2.8 million people. Baltimore offers excellent medical facilities, educational institutions, entertainment, sports venues, and restaurants. Baltimore has something for everyone from the bustle of downtown to quaint area suburbs. It is also easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC, Philadelphia, or New York City in no time. We enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, including Eastern Shore beaches, Western Maryland rapids, Pennsylvania ski slopes, Annapolis, and the beautiful Chesapeake Bay.