- Outpatient practice settings with a robust employed hospitalist program in place
- Shared call arrangement with primary care colleagues (phone only)
- Monday through Friday schedule, no weekends or holidays
- Many practice sites designated patient-centered medical homes, some with CPC+ status
- Excellent compensation package, including signing bonus and relocation assistance. Plus, student loan repayment and/or educational stipends for residents and fellows
- Located in the Great Lakes Bay Region
Are your interests in culture? Alma College hosts the Alma Symphony Orchestra, The Alma College Choir, jazz performances and of course, theatre productions. The Gratiot County Players (a community theatre) also directs and performs four performances a year at the Strand Theatre in downtown Alma.
Is golfing more your pace? There are twelve courses within twenty miles of Alma. Are you more into gaming? The Soaring Eagle Casino is just 18 miles north. Living in Alma makes it easy to begin or continue your education. We are home to Alma College, a four year liberal arts college and just twenty minutes south of Central Michigan University and Mid-Michigan Community College. You will find many national chain retail stores in our Northtown district and many unique specialty shops in our downtown historic district.
Alma is home to the Alma Highland Festival which is one of the finest Scottish festivals in the world. Join our Local Grower's every Wednesday and Saturday Mornings June through October at the Farm Market.
Alma is an excellent place to raise a family, work, retire and enjoy life. About: Covenant Medical Group Covenant Medical Group (CMG), the employed physician network of Covenant HealthCare, is seeking qualified Physicians to join our extraordinary medical team. CMG is a physician-driven and patient-focused organization built on a commitment to set the standards for excellence in health care delivery, community stewardship and professional fulfillment. Covenant Medical Group is the largest hospital-integrated physician group in the Great Lakes Bay Region and consists of more than 175 physicians with subspecialties including cardiology, neurology, pediatric surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery, vascular surgery, gastroenterology, pulmonology, and primary care. Due to increasing volumes and need for improved patient access, this position is a high priority for the organization.
Covenant offers extremely competitive base compensation, productivity and incentive bonus, with professional liability coverage. Full benefits include: life, health, dental, and vision for the physician and family. Covenant Also strives to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for all our providers. About: Covenant HealthCare Covenant HealthCare is one of the largest, most comprehensive health care providers north of metro Detroit. Located in the heart of the Great Lakes Bay Region, Covenant is the sixth largest hospital in Michigan with 643-beds and the regions only Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center including air medical transport service. We have more than 20 inpatient and outpatient facilities, including two major acute care medical centers and servicing people from more than 20 counties across central and northeast Michigan. In addition, Covenant also has the only regional neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Covenant offers a broad spectrum of programs and services ranging from high-risk obstetrics, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, to acute care including a Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center, cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, robotic surgery and many other services. As a non-profit, our extraordinary care goes beyond our outstanding medical services. It’s our compassionate and caring team that makes the difference; their support means you always have someone by your side from diagnosis to recovery. We go above and beyond for our patients every day, and in every way. And that extraordinary commitment extends to the communities we serve. Because by working together for a healthier community, we can build a better tomorrow for generations to come.
As the region's preferred hospital and leader in electronic medical records (utilizing EPIC), we support research, education and technology serving as a major teaching hospital in addition to providing training facilities for Central Michigan Universities brand new medical education program in 2013.
- Forbes ranked Covenant HealthCare as the #1 Best Employer in HealthCare in Michigan two years in a row
- A major teaching hospital to Central Michigan University’s College of Medicine’s seven residency programs and medical students.
- Covenant has set the standard for hospital medicine programs nationwide. We have a 24/7 program that allows family medicine physicians to practice in an outpatient setting.
- Covenant is the largest health care provider in the region and largest health care employer in Saginaw County
- 4,600+ employees, 500+ volunteers and more than 600 physicians on medical staff
- 312,500+ Primary Care and Specialist encounters through Covenant Medical Group
- Utilization Statistics for fiscal year 2018
- 30,662 - Inpatient Discharges
- 93,467 - Emergency Care Center Visits
- 14,275 - Surgeries Performed
- 106,624 - MedExpress Visits
- 2,616 - Babies Born
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]