Full time opportunity to practice internal medicine with a private practice that has a strong relationship with Mid Michigan Medical Center – Gratiot. This is a Traditional Practice Model.
- U.S. medical degree or foreign equivalent
- Board eligible or board-certified
- Completed a three-year residency or a fellowship in internal medicine
- Must have or be eligible for an unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Michigan and a Controlled Substance License
This practice is part of Mid Michigan Medical Center - Gratiot.
Other Physicians in Practice
Practitioner will be one of two providers at this location.
All aspects of primary care for an adult population, including evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients in an outpatient setting; preparing and reviewing patient charts; prescribing medications; performing a balance of outpatient and inpatient procedures and surgeries; and providing appropriate follow-up after discharge.
Mid Michigan Medical Center - Gratiot
Competitive compensation plan. Benefits include:
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
Traditional office hoursThank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]