- Candidates must have a strong interest in clinical teaching as well as General Internal Medicine and/or Geriatrics
- Primarily outpatient oriented with opportunities for inpatient / attending activity
- No call – a first call system in n place with a nurse practitioner/physician assistant on call for your patients
- With a faculty appointment from Columbia University, there is daily interaction with medical students as well as Internal Medicine and Transitional residents
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Excellent technological and subspecialty support
- Loan Repayment opportunities may be available through Federal and State programs
- Forbes’ 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains, Bassett Medical Center is located in Cooperstown, New York, a beautiful resort village on Otsego Lake. Home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company, and the Fenimore Art Museum, the area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.
The Division of General Internal Medicine is an NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized practice.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]