- Join our team of (5) Primary Care Physicians and (1) Rheumatologist at our Del Mar clinic in Pasadena!
- Take over an existing patient panel from a provider who is retiring
- 40 minutes scheduled for new/senior patients, 20 minutes for follow-up appointments
- Providers at this site see an average of 18-20 patients per day
- No after-hours or weekend call responsibilities
- 1.5 MAs assigned per provider: front and back office support to help with patient flow and experience
- Location has 16 exam rooms and a dedicated office for each provider
- Onsite Pharmacy, X-Ray and Dexa
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- This is an employed position with base salary, bonus plan, and full benefits.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Spanish Language Fluency
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BLS, ACLS certification
- At least three years of experience in the Primary Care setting
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
We’re proudly part of Optum. Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.