This job is archived
Medical Group is seeking for a compassionate Family Practice or Internal Medicine / Pediatric Physician.
Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
It is a well-established practice and one of the largest geriatric practices in the state.
You will work closely with 6 physician colleagues and 3 APRNs in a beautiful community.
Our priorities are to provide our population of patients with personalized and attentive care, help manage
chronic medical conditions, and enable individuals to get and stay as healthy as possible.
This as a full-time, office-based position providing out-patient services only, utilizing a state-of-the-art
Electronic Health Record fully integrated across all our hospitals and sites.
- MD or DO with CT Controlled Substances and Federal DEA Registration
- Have successfully completed an Internal Medicine Residency and be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Interest in Geriatrics a plus
- Full time weekday 8 hour schedules between 7:30 AM and 7:00 PM Monday- Thursday, 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM Friday and one Saturday in five (between 8:00 AM and Noon/with comp time off).
- Off-hour coverage – Shared among multiple providers, phone-calls only with nurse triage.