This job is archived
We are seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our practice in Tacoma, WA. The team physician will work closely with the medical director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation. We have a total of 6 practices in Washington and we are growing!
- Provide best in class comprehensive primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Partner with care team, coaching and integrated behavioral health models to engage our geriatric patient population in care and drive behavior change.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Utilize our proprietary Electronic Health Record to plan care for individual patients and maximize impact on the population.
- Weekly protected time during the workday, to gather with fellow physicians for team building and shared discussion of challenging cases.
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model.
- Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Washington.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members and communicate effectively both 1-on-1 and in groups.
- Can thrive in a fast-growing, mission driven organization focused on using data to improve patient outcomes.
- Guaranteed salary, free from the worry of RVU’s
- Paid Time Off
- CME & Licensure Reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options