This job is archived
Our Client is seeking a Primary Care (IM / FP) physician for a well-established Multi-Specialty Group.
- Located in Central Texas 60 miles north of Austin
- Part of the 5th fastest growing metro area in Texas
- 2 large recreational lakes
- Abundance of outdoor recreation activities including boating, water skiing, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and more
- Top-rated public schools
- Close to multiple universities and colleges including University of Texas, Texas A&M, Baylor University, University of Mary-Hardin Baylor, Central Texas College, and Temple College.
- Includes the communities of Temple, Belton, Salado, Killeen, and Ft. Hood
- Group employed with salary guarantee above the market mean
- Generous wRVU Incentives
- Competitive Benefit Package including Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, 401K and Med-Mal Insurance
- 100% Outpatient
- BC/BE – Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills along with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to integrate well with medical community to help promote referrals
- Previous private practice experience desirable
The group consists of several specialty service lines including: Family Practice, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Orthopedics, ENT, GI, General Surgery, Neurology, Audiology, Occupational/Industrial Medicine, and Urology. Nurse Practitioners and Registered Dietitians support both Primary Care and Specialty physicians. Our affiliate hospital opened in June, 2012 with a full-service ED, ICU, medical, surgical and women's services center. Other acute care services include cardiology, interventional cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, and neurosurgery. Imaging and diagnostic comprise: MRI, 128-slice CT with cardiac package, digital radiology and digital mammography. All patient rooms are private with wireless access.
For more information, please call:
Comhar Consulting Group, LLC[Register to View]