Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CompHealth is currently assisting a clinic in West Virginia with their search for a full-time IM physician. In this position you will see an average of 20 adult outpatients per day. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. They are looking for a physician to start immediately or within three to six months. Final year residents and fellows are also welcome to apply. H-1B visa candidates can be sponsored.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with a quarterly bonus. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time and $4000 allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and student loan repayment is available.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Call Art Moran directly at [Register to View]
for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to [Register to View]
Refer to job #2644720.
- Full-time IM position
- 100% outpatient
- See all adult patients
- Average 20 patients per day
- Looking to start immediately or within 3 to 6 months
- 2021 residents and fellows are welcomed
- H-1B visa candidates can be sponsored
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...