**Internal Medicine opening in Chattanooga, TN**
**Concierge/Direct Primary Care practice with no upfront cost and no overhead*
Our physicians enjoy a higher quality of life including more time with their families, higher compensation packages, limited patient panel allowing longer encounters with each patient, no ICD-10 headaches, and no insurance restrictions to practicing medicine. A physician with our group has a sole focus of patient care; our system manages the business of medicine. We are searching for enthusiastic, charismatic, and compassionate physicians to join our revolutionary healthcare delivery model. We currently have openings in the tri state area.
Tired of seeing 40 patients a day, 8-minute patient visits, charting for hours, insurance coding compliance, and lower compensation than specialists? This is an opportunity to start your own Concierge/Direct Primary Care practice with no upfront cost and no overhead with a nationally recognized brand! Join our healthcare model designed by doctors for doctors, and experience medicine the way it should be.
- Performs physical examinations on new and existing patients and determines imaging examinations and clinical laboratory tests required
- Interprets examination findings and test results, and implements treatment plans
- Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains data through patient interviews
- Provides continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to the entire family unit, to include preventive medicine, behavioral sciences, and community health.
- Directs outpatient and facilitates inpatient care and services when necessary (hospital privileges are not required)
- Participates in surgical, gynecological, and critical care procedures according to training and demonstrated ability
- Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care treatment provided at the direction of other specialists
- Instructs other health care providers and non-medical personnel in a variety of health related topics, including first-aid measures, basic and advanced cardiac life support, and health care maintenance.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Deliver top-notch high-quality care and remain accessible to patients 24 hours a day
- Doctor of Medicine degree or accredited by the American Osteopathic Association with a Doctor or Osteopathy degree
- Successful completion of an approved program of residency training in family practice or internal medicine
- Board Certified as a Family Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- State license
- Current DEA registration
- Knowledge of the principles and practice of preventative medicine
- Knowledge of the state and federal laws pertaining to medicine
- Knowledge of the structure and function of franchised location
- Skill in communicating effectively with patients and their families
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other employees, patients and the general public.
- Ability to apply a scientific approach to diagnose problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Great analytical skills
- Shows empathy under all circumstances
- Solves problems effectively
- Prefer 3 years of clinical experience; will consider candidates directly out of residency
- 70% Net Physician Collections (Partnership Model | No Cap)
- Salary Model
- Option 2 Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA with 4% match
- Malpractice Covered
- $1,000 CME Allowance/yr
- State and DEA License Covered
- 4 weeks of leave coverage
- 2-10 patients per day