Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Arizona Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Site Medical Director to join our team at Arizona State Prison Complex, Florence located in Florence, Arizona.
The Site Medical Director provides the clinical direction needed to meet the service delivery requirements of the assigned site(s). The Site Medical Director also provides direct clinical services for patients and clinical supervision for medical staff of assigned site(s) under the supervision of the Statewide Medical Director. The Site Medical Director will collaborate with Health Services Administrator at the site to ensure efficient and clinically appropriate medical services are provided, and will participate in various committees to include Continuous Quality Improvement, Infection Prevention and Control and Pharmacy and Therapeutics as requested.
Monday - Friday day shifts with Telephonic Call
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting
- Exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
- Freedom from insurance, coding and reimbursement hassles
- Ability to make a real difference to an important and under-served population!
- Documentation of education as MD or DO and completion of accredited residency program required
- Current license to practice medicine in Arizona
- Must have and maintain an active, non-restricted Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration certificate
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
- Minimum of two years' experience as a physician in a clinical setting
- Experience in a correctional health setting or institutional setting preferred