This Midwest Texas Community offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally. BC/BE Internal Medicine physician(s) needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
- Employment/solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary (at least $259,792 the first year!) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation & house hunting assistance (up to $20K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure duration of tenure @ hospital ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
- This opportunity will support any special focus
This is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. This mid-sized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400,000. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family. Regional Medical Service serves as the hub for healthcare services.