Wake Forest Health Network [Register to View] Medicine-Lexington, is actively recruiting an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our learning organization, leading the way in accountable care and physician work/life balance. Our busy practice plays a vital role to the health of the Lexington community.
- Outpatient Only
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Full-time providers work 36 patient facing hours and 4 administrative hours
- Telephone only call taken one week at a time, 1:2, nurse triage, light
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Recruitment Bonus
- 403(b) Retirement plan with generous match
- Company paid short-term disability with salary continuation and long-term disability
- Employee, dependent & supplemental life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Medical Malpractice
- CME allowance
- Paid licensure and professional dues
- Employed opportunity
QUALIFICATIONS: MD/DO, BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, Successful record of clinical and service excellence, North Carolina medical license or eligible
- Wake Forest Baptist Health Lexington Medical Center, offers the resources of our academic medical center in a community hospital setting
- Many providers commute 30 minutes from Winston-Salem, High Point and Greensboro, or enjoy the lower tax rate in Davidson County
- Lexington, known as the BBQ Capital of the World, is home to the Bob Timberlake Gallery & Museum, Childress Vineyards & Racing Museum, High Rock Lake, and much more
- Centrally located in the heart of the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina and with January's average high temperature of 51 degrees, even the coldest month provides ample opportunity to play golf and enjoy the outdoors.
- Lexington is convenient to Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh, the Carolina coasts and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Wake Forest Baptist Health is a nationally recognized academic medical center in Winston-Salem, N.C., with an integrated enterprise including educational and research facilities, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and other primary and specialty care facilities.
Wake Forest Health Network is the physician-led, non-faculty division of Wake Forest Baptist Health, extending its reach to over 120 practices in 30 communities across central and western North Carolina. The Network includes 400 physicians and advanced practice providers representing a wide range of specialties. We are an advanced Accountable Care Organization with more than 8 years of experience with mature value based contracts. We provide wraparound service for patients according to their needs and risk stratification, including nurse navigation, pharmacist support, social work hub services and a patient care advocate team to close gaps in care. Our team based care model also includes clinic based scribes and encounter specialists, allowing physicians to focus on direct medical care for their patients.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to achieving diversity among its faculty and staff. We invite interested candidates, who meet the qualifications, to send their curriculum vitae to: