Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Coeur d’Alene, ID – City Population 144k, Metro Population 679k
Located 30 miles from Spokane, 25 miles from Ski Slopes, 2 hours from Missoula
Location Details: Coeur d’Alene is a picturesque community nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene. Coeur d’Alene is the largest city in the Idaho Panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in a variety of activities including water sports, fishing, hunting, cycling, climbing and skiing. The region boasts easy access to 4 major ski resorts, dozens of championship golf courses and a variety of lakes. The area’s network of public and private schools, community colleges, and universities, provide a multitude of options for lifelong learning. Spokane, Washington, 30 minutes west of Coeur d’Alene, offers a more metropolitan atmosphere as well as an international airport, 3 universities, and additional cultural, recreational and educational opportunities. Jill HarrisSenior Consultant – Source MedicalE-mail: [Register to View]
style="color: #0563c1; text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank">[Register to View]
style="">Cell/Text: [Register to View]
- Permanent, full-time position
- Hospital employed
- Outpatient only
- Flexible schedule
- Hospitalist Openings also available for those interested in 100% inpatient work
- Newly constructed clinic opened in 2017
- Rated ‘Best Hospital’ in Idaho by US News & World Report
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Network
- Named a ‘Best Place to Work in Healthcare’ by Modern Healthcare
- Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Fax: 1-[Register to View]
Reference Number: 35737
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.