This job is archived
Hospitalist Physician - St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
HNI Healthcare is recruiting Hospitalists to join their team at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho. HNI empowers Physician’s careers through VitalSigns™ technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- 143 Bed, Level III Trauma Center
10 Doctor program, 4 days & 1 nights
- Full-Time - 12 hour shifts with 7 days on & 7 days off schedule, 182 shifts per year
- Ability to perform procedures preferred but not required
- Intensivist covers ICU during day
- Emergency Medicine group employed by HNI
- Onsite administrative and clinical support
- Supportive Hospital Administration team
- Competitive compensation, bonus and comprehensive benefit package
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalSigns™ Technology Advantage – VitalSigns™ provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- Current, unrestricted, Idaho license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.