- Traditional or Outpatient Practice ...You Decide!
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) <<<
- Incentive Bonus Based on WRUVs <<<
- Commencement/Signing bonus <<<
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable) <<<
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits <<<
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD) <<<
- Tenure bonuses <<<
- Mid-Level supervision compensation
Ask anyone who lives, works, or plays in South Baldwin County, and they will tell you that the quality of life here is one of the best in the state of Alabama and in the South. With a record of phenomenal and well-managed growth; deep roots in the agricultural, fishing, timber, and tourism industries; outstanding natural resources, recreational opportunities and tourist attractions; and acclaimed educational and cultural programs, South Baldwin is the kind of place people don't want to leave.
Foley prides itself on its hometown atmosphere and progressive attitude. On Foley's downtown streets, people stop to talk to each other and congregate at a quaint soda fountain. The neighborhoods that grow in all directions from the intersection of highways 59 and 98 are a series of neat blocks lined with ancient oak trees shading wide streets. Visitors are welcomed by John B. Foley Park, which centers on a fountain and is hung with flowering baskets. Bargain hunters flock to the Tanger Outlet Center's more than 120 stores and to Foley's antique malls.
Foley's attractions also include the farmers and fishermen markets, Graham Creek Nature Preserve, various parks, and water activities (just a half hour drive to Orange Beach and Gulf Shores!)
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]