Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
DURANT, OK (2 Hrs to Dallas & 2 Hrs to Oklahoma City) - J1 / H1b Internal Medicine Opportunity
AllianceHealth Durant is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician for an employed position in an outpatient clinic. Candidate will have the opportunity to join a physician group of over 45 providers.
AllianceHealth Durant is a 148 bed acute care hospital with an OSU-affiliated residency program. It is the referral center for a large area of SE Oklahoma with an accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal accredited Total Joint Program. Durant, OK is located 90 miles north of Dallas, TX.
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- 15% lower cost of living than the US average
- Durant is located next to Lake Texoma - a fishing, boating, and hunting paradise!
- One of fastest growing cities in Oklahoma and home to Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Small community quality of life with easy access to the big city amenities of Dallas
- Top-rated public school systems
J1 & H1-B visa candidates are welcome to apply!
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement Bonus <<<
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...