- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to be an innovative physician leader to further develop and improve upon the outstanding foundation that exists supporting training and education of our future physicians.
- Reports directly to the Board.
- The Program Director will have the opportunity to assume leadership of a fully ACGME accredited 30 resident per year Internal Medicine Residency program in rapidly growing Idaho Falls, ID.
- Responsible for all administrative and educational activities of the Internal Medicine Residency Program, including clinical instruction of residents at a minimum of 0.5 FTE. The Clinical has an option of outpatient IM or Hospitalist.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Internal Medicine residency curriculum to provide a high quality education program and to meet the requirements of the ACGME.
- Select qualified Internal Medicine physicians and other specialists to serve on the program faculty.
- Organize and direct the Internal Medicine Residency Program, including the organization of clinical rotations and other educational activities at all clinical sites.
- Monitor resident supervision
- Recruit and select the Internal Medicine residents in concert with institutional policies, guidelines, and budgets.
- Prepare and submit all information required and requested by the ACGME, including, but not limited to, the program application forms and annual program updates through the ACGME Accreditation Data System. Prepare for on-site program accreditation reviews as necessary.
INTERESTED? To speak confidentially with Jill Harris about this permanent opening, please apply with an updated CV and Jill will contact you prior to sending out your information. Reference JO-2001-34928.