- Earn a strong base salary plus production and supplementary bonuses
- Experience immediate patient volume at a turn-key practice
- Work in a Level III trauma center that offers Olympus 190-series colonoscopies
- Ability to buy shares to own ASC joint ventures
- New Mexico is known as the “Land of Enchantment” because of its scenic beauty, rich and diverse history, and unique art
Our practice sits in the breathtaking Sacramento Mountains in a mid-sized community with 285 days of sunshine per year—40% higher than the national average. Located only 30 minutes from the nearby ski resorts, our town offers a wide breadth of amenities for individuals and families alike to enjoy, including a variety of activities for the outdoor enthusiast as well as exceptional restaurants, wineries, and performing arts events.
You’ll also be able to enjoy the following:
- A cost of living nearly 16% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- The White Sands National Monument, New Mexico Museum of Space, Tularosa Basin, Oliver Lee Memorial State Park, Alameda Park Zoo, and the Toy Train Depot
- Hiking, biking, walking trails, golfing, skiing, snowboarding, and a number of additional recreational activities
- U.S. News ranks New Mexico in the Top 10 Best States for Quality of Life
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md