- Immediate patient volume—there is currently a large primary care base and up to a four-month wait for patients
- On-site chemo-certified RNs, nurse navigators, counselors, and a full-time courier
- Participate in weekly tumor board conferences and a liver tumor board one day per month
- Opportunity to practice in a predominately outpatient setting
- Income potential of $500,000+
Located approximately an hour from the beach, our practice is part of a friendly town in South Texas filled with diversity and tremendous opportunity for individuals and families alike. Surrounded by neighbors who are more like family and who exude the true meaning of genuine Southern hospitality, you’ll immediately feel right at home in our inviting community.
- Live in a tort reform state with no state income tax and a cost of living 16% lower than the national average
- Our town boasts wonderful public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Experience a variety of events and attractions, including an impressive arts and culture scene and mouthwatering Tex-Mex cuisine
- Enjoy a tropical climate year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, biking, and water activities in the Gulf of Mexico
- U.S. News ranks Texas in the top 15 in Best States for Economy, and Forbes ranks it No. 3 in Best States for Business
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md