- Location: Pecos, Texas (~1hr. West of Odessa, TX)
- Requirements: Active TX license, Active DEA, Board Certified / Eligible (Internal Medicine or Family Medicine)
- When: October 1st start date - ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) with potential to become a permanent employee
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm or 4 days/week at 10hrs/day (flexible scheduling) ***No call, no weekends, no nights***
- Patient Volume: 15-20/day (~2-3/hr.)
- Compensation: $16,000+/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice insurance provided!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the state. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
Medical Search International
(P) [Register to View] | (F) [Register to View]
[Register to View]