This job is archived
- Provides direct and comprehensive care, including oral exams, treatment planning, diagnosis, x-ray interpretation, operative/restoration, removable and fixed prosthodontics, oral surgery, endodontics/ root canal therapy, periodontics, and preventive education.
- Assists the Dental Director in dental staff recruitment, selection, orientation
- Ensure that all dental staff are aware of their responsibilities and evaluate their performance.
- Assists the Dental Director in maintaining and compiling records and reports as needed.
- D.S. or D.M.D. from an accredited dental school
- NYS License
- 2 years? experience as a general dentist preferred.
- Interest in employment in a community health center.
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
- Experience with dental electronic medical record preferred.