- Locations: Eastern Pennsylvania (50 mins north of Harrisburg, PA)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (5 hrs per week)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (6-month minimum commitment)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month ($200/night for call)
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a reputable state hospital in greater Snyder County, PA. Their facility employs over 900-employees serving 250 patients housed in 19 different living centers. Responsibilities will include providing Primary Care services to patients with intellectual disabilities, individuals with mental/physical injuries, dysfunctional behavior, and severe deformities.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.