- Enjoy a faculty position in a collegial work environment that fosters a strong relationship between the cardiology and radiology divisions.
- Opportunity to be very involved in advanced imaging—experience with Echo, MRI, PET, and nuclear imaging are all desired.
- The Division of Cardiovascular Disease has over 40 faculty members including interventional, heart failure, electrophysiology, and other sub-specialties.
- Enjoy teaching the next generation – work with medical students, residents, and fellows
- It is anticipated that the program will continue to expand as brand new clinic facilities are slated to open in 2019 which will increase the capacity for growth.
- Competitive compensative and comprehensive benefits package offered including relocation.
In addition to practicing at one of the oldest and most prestigious academic medical centers in the country, you will also enjoy the benefits of living in one of the most sought-after cities in the Midwest.
- Home to 9 Fortune 500 companies and 15 Fortune 1,000 companies
- Professional football, baseball, soccer, and NCAA Division I sports
- Many diverse entertainment and cultural activities—theater, symphony, concerts, festivals, diverse cuisine, and nightlife
- Options for urban, downtown living or beautiful, family-friendly neighborhoods for any type of lifestyle with very low cost of living
- Excellent public and private school options as well as several universities
Candidates interested in the position must submit an inquiry through Merritt Hawkins to be considered.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Veteran / Disabled.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology