This job is archived
- Outpatient only
- Established patient base to walk into
- Great location in an affluent yet family friendly community
- Guaranteed salary starting at $230,000+
- Option for sign-on bonus, retention bonus, and relocation package
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and AD&D and malpractice insurance
- Pension, 401k, and 403b retirement plans
- $4,000 CME reimbursement
- Student loan reimbursement and training stipend
St. Louis is the 22nd largest city in the United States with a population of just under three million people. Our city offers all of the amenities you would want in a metropolis yet boasts one of the lowest costs of living in the country. Residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events and a thriving music and theatre scene in addition to many other attractions which include monuments, museums, and festivals just to name a few . Saint Louis offers exciting night life and a cultural plethora of cuisine from several unique neighborhoods and districts. Excellent public and private school options are regularly available as well as over 11 nationally recognized universities.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md