Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Internal Medicine Physician needed in Natchez, MS.
Natchez, MS / 90 minutes to Jackson, MS / County Population of 455k.
Community: The city of Natchez is located in southwest Mississippi and sits on the banks of the Mississippi River. Natchez is the oldest European settlement on the Mississippi River and has a very rich history and also has one of the largest concentrations of antebellum homes in the nation. Our city is visited by thousands of tourists from around the world every year who come to tour the homes and learn more about historic Natchez. The city is unique in many ways and has a definite flavor of New Orleans along with its own attributes. Our people are friendly and hospitable. For more information, JO 1510-18239
- Permanent, Full-time position (no locums).
- Seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join an established clinic.
- Choice of an Outpatient or Traditional Practice.
- Hospitalist team is available.
- Work with adolescents and adults.
- Financial Information: Competitive salary plus production bonus, CME, vacation, malpractice with tail coverage, 401(k) retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, commencement bonus, relocation, marketing assistance, medical education debt repayment and much more.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.