Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Internal Medicine Physician needed in Onalaska, WI.
Onalaska, WI / 2 hours to Minneapolis, MN & Madison, WI / Metro Population of 120k
Community: Located on the boarder of Wisconsin and Minnesota, Onalaska takes full advantage of all that Wisconsin has to offer. With Great River State Trail, Lost Island Wine, Greens Coulee Park, and Rowe Park, there are plenty of ways for residents to take in the natural beauty of Onalaska. The town boasts a low crime rate and a low cost of living. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environment.For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
- Permanent, Full-time position (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join a physician led, multi-specialty group practice.
- Fellowship training or a special interest in women’s health is a must.
- Join a team of primary and specialty care physicians dedicated to focusing on the unique needs of women’s health.
- Outpatient only.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, daytime.
- Established team of hospitalist take care of all inpatient responsibilities.
- Minimal at home call with no overnight coverage responsibilities.
- EMR: Epic.
- Financial Information: Competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.